This edition: Carolyn Curiel, The New York Times, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: February 28, 2006.
Carolyn Curiel, former writer/producer for Ted Koppel, former speechwriter for Bill Clinton, former US ambassador to Belize, and currently an editorial board member of the New York Times, continues her conversation with City Talk’s Doug Muzzio and explores what life was like growing up as a Mexican-American in Indiana. Additionally, the two discuss her time writing for the President of the United States.
Carolyn Curiel The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am