This edition: Carolyn Curiel, The New York Times, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: February 28, 2006.
Carolyn Curiel, former writer/producer for Ted Koppel, former speechwriter for Bill Clinton, former US ambassador to Belize, and currently an editorial board member of the New York Times, continues her conversation with City Talk’s Doug Muzzio and explores what life was like growing up as a Mexican-American in Indiana. Additionally, the two discuss her time writing for the President of the United States.
Carolyn Curiel The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am