This edition: Amanda Burden, Chair, City Planning CommissionTweet
Original tape date: March 14, 2006.
The development of a variety of areas in New York City including Ground Zero, Governor’s Island, downtown Brooklyn and the Highline, are all in the hands of Amanda Burden. As the chair of the New York City Planning Commission and the director of city planning, Ms. Burden has been praised for her work with Mayor Bloomberg to improve the urban environment. Host Doug Muzzio explores her overall dream for the five boroughs as well as the zoning modifications she is attempting to implement.
Pablo Garcia Baena Spanish Poet
Amanda Burden Chair, New York City Planning Commission
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am