This edition: New York Elects 2006, with John Faso, Republican candidate for governor.Tweet
Original tape date: May 23, 2006.
Co-host: Ronnie Eldridge
In episode two of our New York Elects series, Doug Muzzio and Ronnie Eldridge interview Republican candidate for Governor John Faso. If elected, he plans to spend his first 100 days in office cutting property taxes. John delves into his campaign platform as Doug and Ronnie investigate how John plans to handle today's chief concerns on the governor's plate.
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
John Faso Former Assembly Minority Leader
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am