This edition: William Thompson, NYC ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: May 23, 2006.
New York City Comptroller Billy Thompson's aggressive work in office makes him “upwardly mobile” according to a rave review by The New York Times. He has outwardly opposed the mayor on several issues, questioning weather he can recognize the necessary transparency of the public sector so not to mistake it for private sector expediency. The comptroller's office has given Thompson an array of challenges to tackle. Muzzio and Thompson discuss his wide purview, from the budget surplus to gouging gas prices.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Hon. William C. Thompson NYC Comptroller
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am