This edition: William Rudin, pres. of Rudin Management, and son of Lew Rudin, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2006.
In the second part of this two-part discussion with William Rudin, president of Rudin Management Co., the topic of the Association for a better New York (ABNY) and its current involvements is further discussed. The rail link from John F. Kennedy Airport to lower Manhattan and the efforts to lift the charter school cap are two of the major issues that ABNY is focusing on at the moment. Some of the Rudin Management Co.'s major developments are also discussed, such as the iconic Reuter's building in Time Square, and the renovation of the 55 Broad Street building that had an infrastructure ahead of its time.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am