This edition: William Rudin, pres. of Rudin Management, and son of Lew Rudin, (Pt. 2 of 2)Tweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2006.
In the second part of this two-part discussion with William Rudin, president of Rudin Management Co., the topic of the Association for a better New York (ABNY) and its current involvements is further discussed. The rail link from John F. Kennedy Airport to lower Manhattan and the efforts to lift the charter school cap are two of the major issues that ABNY is focusing on at the moment. Some of the Rudin Management Co.'s major developments are also discussed, such as the iconic Reuter's building in Time Square, and the renovation of the 55 Broad Street building that had an infrastructure ahead of its time.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
William C. Rudin Chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am