This edition: Carolyn Curiel, The New York Times; Katrina vanden Heuvel, The Nation.Tweet
Original tape date: September 26, 2006.
Co-hosts: Ronnie Eldridge and Doug Muzzio.
Guests Katrina vanden Heuvel of “The Nation” and Carolyn Curiel of “The New York Times” discuss current political issues on this one-hour special combined Eldridge & Co. and City Talk. Co-hosts Ronnie Eldridge and Doug Muzzio lead a vibrant discussion with topics including former President Bill Clinton's intense interview on a morning news show, opinions of the job Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has done so far, Mayor Michael Bloomberg's view on how New Yorkers are handling the every day fear of terrorist actions, the upcoming elections and much more.
Katrina vanden Heuvel is the editor and publisher of “The Nation” magazine. She is a frequent commentator on national and international politics on many major news networks.
Carolyn Curiel is an editor for “The New York Times” and has also served as special assistant to the president and senior presidential speechwriter during President Bill Clinton's first term.
Carolyn Curiel The New York Times
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Katrina vanden Heuvel Editor, The Nation
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am