This edition: Clyde Haberman, columnist, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: November 21, 2006.
Doug is joined by Clyde Haberman of The New York Times. Mr. Haberman has worn many hats at the Times, serving as a staff writer, a foreign correspondent, and, since 1995, a columnist for the Metro Section. He discusses all aspects of life in New York City in his columns and will share his insights with Doug.
Clyde Haberman Metro Columnist, New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule