This edition: Linda Gibbs, (Pt. 2 of 2) Co-guests: Veronica White and Jonathan MintzTweet
Original tape date: December 19, 2006.
In the second episode of this two-part series, Doug sits down with Linda Gibbs, Deputy Mayor of Health and Human Services, to discuss the findings of New York City Commission for Economic Opportunity's recently published report, "Increasing Opportunity and Reducing Poverty in New York City." Joining them for the second part of the discussion is Veronica White, Executive Director of the Center for Economic Opportunity, and Jonathan Mintz, Commissioner of the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Linda Gibbs Deputy Mayor, Health and Human Services
Jonathan Mintz Department of Consumer Affairs
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Veronica White Center for Economic Opportunity
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am