This edition: Dan Doctoroff, Deputy Mayor for Economic DevelopmentTweet
Original tape date: January 24, 2007.
Daniel Doctoroff, Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Rebuilding, joins Doug for a lively discussion about the growth and changes taking place in New York City. Based on a population projection report from the Department of City Planning, the New York City population will increase by over one million people by the year 2030. Deputy Mayor Doctoroff explains the adjustments that will have to be made to the city in order to handle such growth.
Daniel L. Doctoroff Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and Rebuilding , City of New York
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am