This edition: Derrick Bell, Professor of Constitutional Law at New York University of LawTweet
Original tape date: March 20, 2007.
Doug welcomes NYU Visiting Professor of Law Derrick Bell. Professor Bell is a highly respected constitutional law professor and civil rights activist. He shares his views on some of the racial issues that are prominent in the media today.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am