This edition: Derrick Bell, Professor of Constitutional Law at New York University of LawTweet
Original tape date: March 20, 2007.
Doug welcomes NYU Visiting Professor of Law Derrick Bell. Professor Bell is a highly respected constitutional law professor and civil rights activist. He shares his views on some of the racial issues that are prominent in the media today.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule