This edition: On Immigration - (Pt. 1 of 5) Family ImmigrationTweet
Original tape date: April 19, 2007.
Five-part series on immigration law and policy, in conjunction with the CUNY/Daily News call-in on citizenship and immigration law. Part 3 of the Immigration Special covers Family Immigration. Guests include Midori Hills, Directing Attorney of the CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project; Enzo Soderini, a paralegal; and a couple who have benefited from the Immigration Project.
Midori Hills Attorney, CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Enzo Soderini Paralegal, CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project
Allan J. Wernick Columnist, Daily News
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am