This edition: On Immigration - (Pt. 1 of 5) Family ImmigrationTweet
Original tape date: April 19, 2007.
Five-part series on immigration law and policy, in conjunction with the CUNY/Daily News call-in on citizenship and immigration law. Part 3 of the Immigration Special covers Family Immigration. Guests include Midori Hills, Directing Attorney of the CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project; Enzo Soderini, a paralegal; and a couple who have benefited from the Immigration Project.
Midori Hills Attorney, CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Enzo Soderini Paralegal, CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project
Allan J. Wernick Columnist, Daily News
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am