This edition: Dominic Carter, NY1 News anchorTweet
Original tape date: May 22, 2007.
Dominic Carter, well-known to New Yorkers for anchoring NY1's Inside City Hall, joins Doug this week to discuss his new book No Momma's Boy. Recently released, the book explores his very troubled childhood being raised by his mother who was clinically diagnosed as a "chronic paranoid schizophrenic" and heard voices telling her to kill her son.
Dominic Carter Senior Political Reporter/Author, NY1
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am