This edition: Diana Taylor, chair, Hudson River Park TrustTweet
Original tape date: October 23, 2007.
Doug sits down with Diana Taylor, Chair of the Hudson River Park Trust, Managing Director of Wolfensohn & Co., and former New York State Superintendent of Banks. The two discuss the mission of the Trust and the progress that has been made in development and construction of parkland along the Hudson River. They also discuss her vast background and accomplishments in the world of finance.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Diana L. Taylor Wolfensohn & Co.
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am