This edition: Leroy Comrie, NYC Council and Cathy Nonas, NYC Dept. of Health and Mental HygieneTweet
Original tape date: October 23, 2007.
Doug sits down with Councilmember Leroy Comrie, from the 27th District in Queens, and Cathy Nonas, from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, in order to discuss the growing obesity problem in our city. They present strategies for preventing obesity, as it is much easier to prevent than it is to treat. Councilmember Comrie also shares his personal weight loss journey and how he hopes it will inspire others to follow his example.
Leroy Comrie New York City Councilmember (D-Queens)
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Cathy Nonas NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am