This edition: Brian O'Dwyer, Senior Partner, O'Dwyer & Bernstien, LLPTweet
Original tape date: December 18, 2007.
Doug welcomes Brian O'Dwyer, senior partner at the law firm of O'Dwyer & Bernstien. Mr. O'Dwyer also serves as the Chair of the Executive Committee of the Emerald Isle Immigration Center of New York. The conversation touches on immigration, the 2008 presidential election and major cases that Mr. O'Dwyer has tried.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Brian O'Dwyer Senior Partner, O’Dwyer & Bernstien, LLP
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am