This edition: Eric Lane, author, The Genius of America: How the Constitution Saved Our Country and Why It Can AgainTweet
Original tape date: February 19, 2008.
In this episode, Doug welcomes Eric Lane, Distinguished Professor of Public Law and Public Service at Hofstra University School of Law, to the show. Professor Lane, is the co-author of two standard legal texts and has written a number of articles on governmental decision-making. Presently, Professor Lane is the Senior Fellow at the Brennan Center of Justice and the NYU School of Law. He has recently published a book called “The Genius of America: How the Constitution Saved Our Country and Why It Can Again,” written with Michael Oreskes, the executive editor of the International Herald Tribune.
Eric Lane Special Counsel, New York City Council
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am