This edition: Elliot G. Sander, Exec. Dir. & CEO, Metropolitan Transportation AuthorityTweet
Original tape date: March 18, 2008.
Elliot G. Sander, Executive Directer and CEO of the MTA, joins Doug for a conversation about all things transit. They discuss the recent fare hikes, congestion pricing, and the state of public transportation in New York City.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Elliot Sander Executive Director & CEO, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am