This edition: Pyong Gap Min, Professor of Sociology, Queens College/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: March 18, 2008.
In this episode, Doug is joined by Professor Pyong Gap Min, Professor of Sociology at Queens College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Min discusses New York's Korean community, specifically the relationship Korean businesses have with other ethnic groups in the city.
Prof. Pyong Min Professor of Sociology, Queens College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am