This edition: Pyong Gap Min, Professor of Sociology, Queens College/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: March 18, 2008.
In this episode, Doug is joined by Professor Pyong Gap Min, Professor of Sociology at Queens College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Min discusses New York's Korean community, specifically the relationship Korean businesses have with other ethnic groups in the city.
Prof. Pyong Min Professor of Sociology, Queens College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am