This edition: Eric Alterman, columnist, The Nation, and author, Why We're Liberals: A Political Handbook for Post-Bush AmericaTweet
Original tape date: April 1, 2008.
This week, Doug is joined by best-selling author Eric Alterman, CUNY professor and "The Liberal Media" columnist for “The Nation” magazine. Prof. Alterman discusses his latest book, “Why We're Liberals: A Political Handbook for Post-Bush America.”
Prof. Eric Alterman Columnist, The Nation
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am