This edition: Frederick Shack and Mary McCartney from Urban Pathways, a social service agency devoted to the homelessTweet
Original tape date: April 1, 2008.
In this episode, Doug is joined by Executive Director Frederick Shack and Board Member Mary McCartney from Urban Pathways. Urban Pathways is a social service agency dedicated to helping men and women leave the streets and find permanent shelter, develop self-respect and achieve independence and self-sufficiency. Through programs like The Antonio G. Olivieri Center for Homeless Women, the first drop-in center in the country serving only women, Urban Pathways has served the community providing aid to many overlooked members of society.
Mary McCartney Board Member, Urban Pathways
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Frederick Shack Executive Director, Urban Pathways
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am