This edition: David Birdsell, Dean, Baruch College School of Public AffairsTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2008.
Is the Internet transforming American politics? City Talk host Doug Muzzio welcomes David Birdsell, the Dean of the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College, to discuss the impact of the online population on American elections. In addition, the two men explore the unique aspects of the Internet in terms of accessing information and the effect they have on politics.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule