This edition: David Birdsell
Original tape date: April 15, 2008.
David Birdsell, Dean of Baruch College School of Public Affairs, joins Doug to discuss new campaign tactics. Specifically, they discuss the use of the internet in both fundraising and gaining supporters, as well as reaching their public.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am