This edition: David Birdsell
Original tape date: April 15, 2008.
David Birdsell, Dean of Baruch College School of Public Affairs, joins Doug to discuss new campaign tactics. Specifically, they discuss the use of the internet in both fundraising and gaining supporters, as well as reaching their public.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am