This edition: Adrian Benepe, NYC Parks CommissionerTweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2008.
In this episode, New York City Parks Commissioner Adrian Benepe joins Doug to discuss the latest developments taking place in our city's parks and recreation centers. Commissioner Benepe also shares some insight on the “Million Tree NYC” campaign.
Adrian Benepe Commissioner of Parks and Recreation, New York City Parks and Recreation
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am