This edition: David Birdsell, Dean, Baruch College School of Public AffairsTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2008.
Joining Doug to talk about the history, the nature and the impact of debate in American Politics is David Birdsell, Dean of the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College and an authority on political speech and communication - including presidential debates. He is the author along with Kathleen Hall Jamieson of “Presidential Debates: The Challenge of Creating an Informed Electorate.”
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule