This edition: Lawrence J. Korb, Senior Fellow at American Progress, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: August 12, 2008.
As part of several shows dealing with major issues of the 2008 presidential election, Doug welcomes Lawrence J. Korb, Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress, a think tank dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through ideas and action. An expert on foreign affairs and the military, Mr. Korb served as Assistant Secretary of Defense from 1981 through 1985. Tune in for the first part of a two-part series about our nation's role in the geo-political arena.
Lawrence J. Korb Senior Fellow, American Progress
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am