This edition: Micheline Blum, dir. of Baruch Survey Research, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: September 2, 2008.
In part 1 of a two-part series, Micheline Blum, Director of Baruch Survey Research at the Baruch College School of Public Affairs sits down with Doug to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of polling.
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am