This edition: Micheline Blum, dir. of Baruch Survey Research, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: September 2, 2008.
In part 1 of a two-part series, Micheline Blum, Director of Baruch Survey Research at the Baruch College School of Public Affairs sits down with Doug to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of polling.
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am