This edition: Micheline Blum, dir. of Baruch Survey Research, Pt. 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: September 2, 2008.
In part 2 of a two-part series, Micheline Blum, Director of Baruch Survey Research at the Baruch College School of Public Affairs sits down with Doug to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of polling.
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am