This edition: Allan Wernick, dir., CUNY Citizenship and Immigration ProjectTweet
Original tape date: October 7, 2008.
Join us for another episode in ongoing series of shows dealing with major issues of the 2008 presidential election. In April 2007, in the press release announcing a City Talk 5-part series on immigration, Doug is quoted as saying, “Immigration is the paramount domestic issue facing the United States today and will play a defining role in the 2008 elections.” However, to many people's surprise, immigration has become a silent issue in the campaign. Joining Doug to talk loudly on immigration is Allan Wernick, Professor of Law at Baruch College and chair of CUNY's Citizen and Immigration Project. His column, “Immigration Advice” appears in the “Daily News” twice a week. Prof. Wernick is also the author of “US Immigration & Citizenship: Your Complete Guide” - in its 4th Edition. Prof. Wernick is a frequent commentator on immigration issues and an occasional guest on “City Talk.”
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Allan J. Wernick Columnist, Daily News
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am