This edition: Prof. Robert Paaswell, director of the University Transportation Center, CCNY, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: October 21, 2008.
In the first part of a two-part series, Doug sits down with Dr. Robert Paaswell, Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, at CUNY's City College of New York and the Director of the University Transportation Research Center, a federally funded center that provides research and training to transportation professionals. Dr. Paaswell serves on numerous commissions and task forces including the MTA Blue Ribbon Commission on Workforce Development, the Governor's Commission on Higher Education. They discuss the need for repairing and improving the USA's infrastructure and the steps that can be taken to provide sustainable energy sources to the country.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Head of City College’s University Transportation Research Center, The City College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am