This edition: Prof. Robert Paaswell, director of the University Transportation Center, CCNY, Pt. 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: October 21, 2008.
Doug sits down with Dr. Robert Paaswell, Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, at CUNY's City College of New York and the Director of the University Transportation Research Center, a federally funded center that provides research and training to transportation professionals. Dr. Paaswell serves on numerous commissions and task forces including the MTA Blue Ribbon Commission on Workforce Development, the Governor's Commission on Higher Education. In the second part of a two-part series, they discuss New York City's physical and economic future, particularly its transportation future.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Head of City College’s University Transportation Research Center, The City College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am