This edition: Bettina Damiani , Project Director, Good Works New York and Neil Sullivan, author of "A Diamond in the Bronx: Yankee Stadium and the Politics of New York"Tweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2008.
In light of the recent disputes surrounding the building of the new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, Doug is joined by Bettina Damiani, Project Director of Good Jobs New York, and Neil J. Sullivan, Professor in the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College/CUNY and author of “A Diamond in the Bronx: Yankee Stadium and the Politics of New York.” They discuss the issues facing the construction of the new stadium and the role the taxpayers are playing in the debate.
Bettina Damiani Project Director , Good Jobs New York
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Neil J. Sullivan Professor in the School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am