This edition: A Conversation with Richard Ravitch, Pt. 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: December 16, 2008.
In this two-part series, Richard Ravitch, Chair of the MTA Financing Commission, joins Doug to discuss the state of the MTA, as well as the possible new bridge tolls and fare hikes that New Yorkers might see in their future.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Richard Ravitch Lieutenant Governor, State of New York
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am