This edition: William Kuntz, New York City Civilian Review BoardTweet
Original tape date: January 13, 2009.
To talk about the Civilian Complaint Review Board and the NYPD is William Kuntz. Dr. Kuntz is a partner at Baker & Hostetler where he specializes in commercial litigation. Dr. Kuntz has been an Associate Professor at Brooklyn Law School and is a member of the Executive committee of the Association of the Bar of the city of New York, as well as a member of the Advisory Committee on Civil Practice in the State of New York. Dr. Kuntz was appointed to the CCRB as one of the public members when it was still part of the NYPD - in 1987.
William Kuntz New York City Civilian Review Board
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am