This edition: Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr, Wendell Foster, and Hazel DukesTweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2009.
In lieu of President Barack Obama taking office, host Doug Muzzio begins this episode with President Obama’s inaugural address. To discuss the significance of Mr. Obama’s presidency, guests Dr. Roscoe Brown Jr, Wendell Foster and Hazel Dukes, join Doug and speak about their experience with African American oppression. Specifically, each member explains what the election of Barack Obama means to themselves.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hazel Dukes President, NYS Conference, NAACP
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am