This edition: Laura Seago, Brennan Center at NYUTweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2009.
The New York State legislator has continued to be one of the most dysfunctional government organizations in the United States. Host Doug Muzzio receives Laura Seago’s opinion on the matter and breaks down her recently published report that details the reasons for the gridlock in Albany. Focusing on government accountability and voting rights, Ms. Seago provides tons of essential information pertaining to what are the best ways to achieve certain reforms.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Laura Seago Brennan Center at NYU
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am