This edition: The future of New York City, Pt. 2 with Jamie Dimon, Chairman and Chief Exec., JPMorgan Chase & Co.Tweet
Original tape date: February 3, 2009.
Join us for a special episode of “City Talk” on location at the “Future of New York City” Conference attended by the “movers and shakers of our city. Jamie Dimon, the breakfast keynote speaker, expresses his confidence in New York's future as a place to live and work. Taped at Grant Hyatt, New York.
Jamie Dimon Chairman & CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am