This edition: E.J. McMahon, Manhattan Institute; James Parrott, Chief Economist, Fiscal Policy InstituteTweet
Original tape date: April 21, 2009.
Joining Doug this week to discuss New York's economic crisis are E.J. McMahon and James Parrott. E.J. McMahon is the Director of the Empire Center for New York State Policy, a project of the Manhattan Institute. The Center's focus includes the New York State and City economy, taxes and spending, health care and education. James Parrott is Deputy Director and Chief Economist of the Fiscal Policy Institute, which deals with economic, fiscal and budgetary policy issues and works to increase understanding of New York State's tax system and the adequacy of state and local public services.
E.J. McMahon Senior Fellow, Center for Civic Innovation, The Manhattan Institute
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
James Parrott Chief Economist, Fiscal Policy Institute
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am