This edition: Scott Stringer, Borough Pres., Manhattan and Julie Gonzalez, Community Planning Fellow in the Manhattan Borough President's OfficeTweet
Original tape date: April 21, 2009.
Doug welcomes Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer to talk about the 2010 US Senate race, mayoral control of schools, land use policy, city pension investments and the importance of the city's 59 community planning boards. Prior to being elected Borough President, Scott served 13 years in the New York State Assembly. Joining Scott and Doug in the first segment of this episode is Julie Gonzalez, a second year Master's student in Urban Planning at Hunter College. She is a Community Planning Fellow in the Manhattan Borough President's office, assigned to Community Board 9, where she is working on the rezoning of West Harlem.
Julie Gonzalez Master’s Student in Urban Planning, Hunter College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Hon. Scott M. Stringer Executive Director Harlem RBI, Manhattan Borough President
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am