This edition: Roger Ferguson Jr., Pres., TIAA-CREFTweet
Original tape date: October 13, 2009.
Joining Doug to talk about retirement, the current state and future of the US economy , Wall Street, and a lot more is Roger Ferguson, the president and CEO of TIAA-CREF. Before joining TIAA in April 2008, Dr. Ferguson was a member of the executive committee and Chairman of Swiss Re America Holding Corporation, a financial services firm. Mr. Ferguson earlier served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve System and led the Federal Reserve's immediate response to the terrorist attack on September 11. He currently is a member of President Obama's “Economic Recovery Advisory Board” as well as serving on the Board of Trustees for the Institute of Advanced studies and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
Roger Ferguson President & CEO, TIAA-CREF
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am