This edition: John B. Rhea, chairman, New York City Housing AuthorityTweet
Original tape date: October 13, 2009.
Joining Doug to talk about the problems, possibilities, and prospects of the New York City Housing Authority is its chairman, John Rhea. Mr. Rhea was appointed chairman on May 1, 2009 by Mayor Bloomberg. Mr. Rhea has over 20 years of corporate experience serving as both an advisor and senior executive at a number of the world's leading corporations - including Barclays Capital, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan. Mr. Rhea was recognized as “one of the most powerful blacks on Wall Street” and has been a strong supporter of diversity initiatives in the financial services industry.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
John B. Rhea Chairman, New York City Housing Authority
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am