This edition: Robert Paaswell, Interim President of CCNY/CUNY, dir., Institute for Urban SystemsTweet
Original tape date: October 27, 2009.
Joining Doug in this episode is Interim President of CCNY/CUNY and frequent CUNY TV guest Robert E. Paaswell. Dr. Paaswell is a Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering at City College of New York and the Director of the University Transportation Research Center, a federally funded center providing research and training to transportation professionals. Professor Paaswell has served on numerous commissions and task forces including the MTA Blue Ribbon Commission on Workforce Development and the Governor's Commission on Higher Education. He joins Doug to discuss the infrastructure crisis in the US and in New York City and State.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Head of City College’s University Transportation Research Center, The City College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am