This edition: Robert Paaswell, Interim President of CCNY/CUNY, dir., Institute for Urban SystemsTweet
Original tape date: October 27, 2009.
Joining Doug in this episode is Interim President of CCNY/CUNY and frequent CUNY TV guest Robert E. Paaswell. Dr. Paaswell is a Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering at City College of New York and the Director of the University Transportation Research Center, a federally funded center providing research and training to transportation professionals. Professor Paaswell has served on numerous commissions and task forces including the MTA Blue Ribbon Commission on Workforce Development and the Governor's Commission on Higher Education. He joins Doug to discuss the infrastructure crisis in the US and in New York City and State.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Head of City College’s University Transportation Research Center, The City College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am