This edition: Eli M. Noam, author, "Media Ownership and Concentration in America."Tweet
Original tape date: December 8, 2009.
Doug is joined by Eli M. Noam, Professor of Finance and Economics at the Columbia Business School. He has written over 400 articles and has authored, edited, and co-edited about 25 books. His most recent book, “Media Ownership and Concentration in America” provides a comprehensive and balanced survey of media concentration with a methodical, scientific approach. They discuss the concentration of private power over media and the recent upheavals caused by private companies acquiring media outlets.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Eli M. Noam Prof. of Finance and Economics, Columbia Business School
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am