This edition: Giants Fanatics, with Raymond Muzzio, James StewartTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2010.
Join Doug as he looks back on the years he has spent at Giants Stadium watching his favorite football team play. He is joined by his brother, Raymond Muzzio, Deputy Director with the New York City Housing Authority's Office of the Deputy General Manager for Operations, and one of the members of their "fan family," James Stewart, head of CIGNA's communications media production. These men, like many Giants fans, are lamenting the exorbitant prices placed on "personal site licenses" which are required for the right to buy season tickets in the new stadium. These licenses bring the end to a 332-game attendance streak by Ray Muzzio, and the end to the time when a middle class crowd could watch their heroes play from the stands.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Raymond Muzzio Deputy Director, New York City Housing Authority's Office of the Deputy General Manager for Operations
James Stewart Head of Communications, CIGNA
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am