This edition: Ed Cox, chair, New York Republican State Committee.Tweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2010.
Doug sits down with newly selected New York Republican State Committee Chairman Ed Cox. He is an attorney at Patterson, Belknap, Webb and Tyler, and currently serves among many other positions, as a State University of New York Trustee and chair of the NY League of Conservation Voters' education fund. In 2008, he headed John McCain's New York campaign and in 2006 Attorney General-elect Andrew Cuomo's environmental transition team. He served in the Reagan administration from 1981-1983 and after graduating college in 1968 was a Nader's Raider. They discuss the midterm elections and the chances of the Republican Party making a comeback.
Edward Cox Chair, New York Republican State Committee
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am