This edition: Shoshanna Sofaer, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY.Tweet
Original tape date: May 4, 2010.
Doug is joined by Dr. Shoshanna Sofaer of Baruch College School of Public Affairs. Dr. Sofaer is the Robert Luciano Chair of Health Care Policy at Baruch. Dr. Sofaer was honored last year by being named Lorraine and Ralph Lubin Distinguished Visiting Professor at the Weill Cornell Medical College. They discuss the new health care bill that was recently signed by President Obama and the changes it will bring in the coming years.12
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Shoshanna Sofaer Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am