This edition: Shoshanna Sofaer, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY.Tweet
Original tape date: May 4, 2010.
Doug is joined by Dr. Shoshanna Sofaer of Baruch College School of Public Affairs. Dr. Sofaer is the Robert Luciano Chair of Health Care Policy at Baruch. Dr. Sofaer was honored last year by being named Lorraine and Ralph Lubin Distinguished Visiting Professor at the Weill Cornell Medical College. They discuss the new health care bill that was recently signed by President Obama and the changes it will bring in the coming years.12
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Dr. Shoshanna Sofaer Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am