This edition: Michael Sorkin, architect and author, "Twenty Minutes in New York."Tweet
Original tape date: May 18, 2010.
Doug welcomes architect and author Michael Sorkin to the program in this episode. The Michael Sorkin Studio has, for over thirty years, been devoted to both practical and theoretical projects at all scales with a special interest in the city and in green architecture. His most recent book, “20 Minutes in Manhattan” is about the walk from his apartment Greenwich Village to his studio in Tribeca which takes about twenty minutes, depending upon the route and whether he stops for a coffee and the “Times.”
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Michael Sorkin Distinguished Professor of Architecture and Director , Graduate Urban Design Program/City College
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am