This edition: Ed Rollins, Errol Louis, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: September 14, 2010.
Joining Doug for the first of a two-part conversation on national and New York State politics and the 2010 elections are Ed Rollins and Errol Louis. Ed Rollins in his 40 year career has served as a university administrator and political science professor - a political advisor to presidents and presidential candidates, to governors and Senators - the master-mind of the historic 1984 Reagan landslide. Errol Louis is a columnist for the “Daily News” and a member of its editorial board, a CNN contributor and host of the Morning Show on radio station WWRL. Both Rollins and Louis are active members of the chattering classes, often-quoted analysts and commentators.
Errol Louis Columnist, New York Daily News
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Ed Rollins Political Strategist, Senior Presidential Fellow, Hofstra University
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am