This edition: Seymour Lachman, Robert Polner, authors, "The Man Who Saved New York: Hugh Carey."Tweet
Original tape date: October 12, 2010.
This week, Doug welcomes Seymour P. Lachman and Robert Polner, authors of “The Man Who Saved New York: Hugh Carey.” The book offers a portrait of one of New York's most remarkable governors, Hugh L. Carey, with emphasis on his leadership during the fiscal crisis of 1975. They discuss Hugh Carey and how his leadership lessons could be applied to today's economic crisis.
Senator Seymour P. Lachman Writer
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Robert Polner Staff Writer, Newsday
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am