This edition: Richard Ravitch, New York State Lieutenant Governor; Sarah Bartlett, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism; Pt. 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: October 12, 2010.
In this two-part series, Doug is joined by Lieutenant Governor Richard Ravitch. A native of New York City, he earned a law degree from Yale Law School and has worked in his family's real estate development business, a number of government and government-appointed positions, including with the New York State Urban Development Corporation and Metropolitan Transportation Authority, and in private industry, including tenures as chairman of the Bowery Savings Bank and as the chief owner representative in labor negotiations for Major League Baseball. The programs will be co-hosted by Professor Sarah Bartlett, Director of the Urban Reporting Program at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. They discuss the problems and prospects confronting Medicaid.
Prof. Sarah Bartlett Professor, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Richard Ravitch Lieutenant Governor, State of New York
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am