This edition: Post-Election Analysis, Part 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2010.
Join Doug and his guests Micheline Blum, Director of Baruch Survey Research at Baruch College/CUNY; and David Birdsell, Dean of the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College/CUNY for the two-part Post-Election Analysis.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule